Papa Vito’s in Belleville, Illinois is Now Open!
The original structure at our newest location was built as a private residence in 1852 by Samuel Stookey, a wealthy land speculator. He later gave the home to his daughter Hannah upon her marriage to Enoch Primm in 1863. The Primms owned the house until 1904. Then it became the Evangelical Zion Lutheran Grade School which our father attended. Since then it has been remodeled for commercial use and home to Diamond Lil’s, The Carriage House, The Belleville House, The Pasta House Co and now Papa Vito’s Pizza.
For many years people have suspected a ghostly cohabitant at 318 E. Washington. The presence and unexplained even have been experienced by many people ranging from employees to psychics. Could it be the spirit of an old school marm nicknamed “EFFIE?” She supposedly hung herself in the back stairwell. Maybe an old stagecoach driver named “Charlie?” This was his last stop.
GhostFind recently investigated Papa Vito’s Belleville and this is what they found…
|Papa Vito’s Pizza in Belleville, Illinois
318 East Washington
Belleville, IL. 62220
|Hours of Operation:
Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00am-9:00pm
Friday – Saturday: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- Tuesday Night is Pasta Night at Papa’s.
- Sunday Family Fun Day. Get a XL 2 topping pizza, Garden Salad, and Breadsticks for $24.99.
- Tuesday is Crown Valley Night at Papa’s: 20oz Big Bison for $3 and any Crown Valley Wine 1 1/2 Carafes for $5.
- Wednesday XL Pepperoni for only $10.99 and add a Domestic Pitcher for only $5.99.
- Thursday Large Deluxe for only $11.99 and Domestic Pitchers for $5.99.
- Tuesday thru Thursday $1.50 STAG drafts